Nov 6, 2016

My Favorite Sex and the City quotes...

*click the link to check out #223, "Watch the entire SATC series and why you should too."
https://my-bonny-bucketlist-2015.blogspot.com/2016/08/why-i-watched-entire-sex-and-city.html




So, if you don't know, I am a HUGE Sex and the City fan. I love the show and I love the movies. Some of my best friends live in far away states and I miss them all the time, but I can't always see them. This show is the next best thing for me. Moreover, I can relate to some of the things that the women on the show go through. There is always something to learn and some profound, eye-opening quip or piece of advice given, and that's what this post gives homage to!

Here are my favorite Sex and the City quotes:


"I like my money where I can see it- hanging in my closet." -Carrie 

"I will not be the first to speak. And if he never calls me again, I will think of him fondly... as an asshole." -Carrie

"You can't swing a Fendi purse without knocking over 5 losers." -Samantha

"Maybe we can be each other's soulmates. And then we can let men just be these great nice guys to have fun with." -Charlotte

"I'm looking for love. Real Love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love." -Carrie

"I have never been able to be friends with an ex boyfriend. I met those couples who stay friends and I think how? How do they do that?" -Miranda

"It's hard to find people who will love you no matter what. I was lucky to find three of them." -Carrie

" We made a deal ages ago... men, babies, it doesn't matter. We're soulmates." -Samantha
























So, what's your favorite one listed above? Is there a quote that you think I missed? Hit me up in the comments section! Have a great one, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment