Oct 7, 2016

Song List Ideas for Your Next Road Trip


So, many of you know by now that I love to travel. Moreover, I love a good road trip! I was talking to one of my friends the other day and she didn't think that this was the time of year for road trips; that road trips were for the summer months only, but that's simply not true. I am a firm believer that any time, with proper planning a preparation, you can take a trip to anywhere you want. Besides, there's Christmas, Halloween, Kwanza, Hanukkah... okay, maybe that's a bit much, but you get what I'm getting at.

So, whenever you to take a road, one of the more important things you'll need is music! By the way, check out my post http://my-bonny-bucketlist-2015.blogspot.com/2016/10/10-things-to-have-in-your-car-for-your.html for an awesome list of things to take with you!

Here's a list of suggested tunes to rock out your road trip!:


  1. Have Love, Will Travel - The Sonics
  2. Shut Up and Drive - Rihanna
  3. Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
  4. Hit the Road Jack - Ray Charles
  5. Everyday is a Winding Road - Sheryl Crow
  6. Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  7. California - Phantom Planet
  8. The Way - Fastball
  9. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
  10. On the Road Again - Willie Nelson
  11. Ramblin' Man - The Allman Brothers Band 
  12. Going Up the Country - Canned Heat 
  13. Route 66 - Chuck Berry
  14. I've Been Everywhere - Johnny Cash
  15. The Pretender - Foo Fighters
  16. I Drove All Night - Celine Dion
  17. Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car - Billy Ocean
  18. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

So this is no 'ultimate' list. It's just one to get you started! Is there anything I should've added? Please, feel free to hit me up in the comment box below! I'd love to hear from you! Take care, peeps! 




2 comments:

  1. I don't get to travel as much as I use to but I always like to start with Fly Away by Lenny Kravitz. Makes me visualise the wide open roads and leaving my cares behind as he sings, yeah yeah yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great song for the road... and life! I love Lenny Kravitz and was a huge fan of his. His album '5' was the soundtrack of my life when I was 15! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete