Aug 13, 2016

20 More Item Ideas for Your Blessing Bags


Hello, peeps!

So a while back, I crossed an item off my list: #50 Hand out blessing bags to the homeless. It was an awesome experience! I went with my best girl friend, Jamecia, and we spent the day out looking for some people to help out. It was a really successful day, and at the end of it we took the rest of the bags to a local shelter.

Well, I put together a list of 10 items to include in the blessing bags that you hand out. Check out that article here: https://my-bonny-bucketlist-2015.blogspot.com/2015/12/10-items-to-include-in-your-gift-bags.html . I have compiled a list of 20 More Items to Include in the Bag.

Edible Items:

    • beef jerky
    • dried fruit
    • granola bars
    • chewing gum
    • canned/bottled juice
    • tea bags
    • canned soup
    • trail mix/raisins
    • tuna/crackers
    • apple sauce
Hygiene Items:
    • facial wipes
    • comb
    • Q Tips
    • warm socks (usually for winter months)
    • floss
    • sunscreen
    • razors (unisex razors)
    • shampoo/conditioner
    • hand lotion
    • soap
Bonus:
  • tampons/pads (for women)

And that's all! Well, at least for now. When I go out, I typically ask if there's anything else that they could really use. The list keeps growing, so there may be a follow up post of even more items to include in the blessing bags series! I'll keep you posted if you keep coming back! Until next time, stay inspired peeps!

Leave me a comment below, or if you just wanna say hi, or if you have any suggestions to add to the list here! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment