Jun 29, 2016

#37 Create a Family Yearbook

I am a photographer, and one of my favorite things to do is to catch candid moments on film. The mother and child sharing a moment, the couple on the street corner sharing a tender kiss. But my favorite people to photograph is my family, mainly because they're all crazy! All of the funny faces, the laughter, the baby cry-faces: so fun!




















I've been photographing my family for the better part of 16 years, and once I sat down and took inventory of all the photographs that I had taken, I had quite the library. So when I decided that creating a family yearbook should be on my bucket list, I had a great place to start. It was tough getting through the thousands upon thousands of photographs that I had accumulated over the past 18 years, but it was fun task as well.




Putting together a yearbook is one of the greatest ways you can collect those family moments. On occasions like Christmas and Thanksgiving, it's the best way to show your family and friends snaps of the years gone by.
I challenge you to take those photos, all of the funny faces and hilarious moments, and put them together and make your own photobook/yearbook.



Ever made an album of your own? Share below!

No comments:

Post a Comment