Dec 7, 2015

Random Acts of Kindness: Caught on Camera


Hello again, my peeps!

Every had someone open a door for you? Ever watched someone open the door for an elderly lady or help her across the street? Feels good, right? No, it doesn't. It feels grand. When you help someone, you are also helping yourself. How does this help? I'm glad you asked! Helping others makes you happy and happiness is linked to lowering stress, blood pressure, and it can help ward off cardio vascular disease. And that's just the physical stuff! Giving back gives you a mental boost that enhances creativity and energy. And who doesn't love good karma!

All in all, when you give back to others, you help yourself. Here is a great video showing people giving random acts of kindness. I love this video and I watch it often. I hope it blesses you as much as it does me every time I watch it.



Have you ever witnessed a random act of kindness? Have you ever shown a random act of kindness? Feel free to tell your story below!


Stay awesome, Peeps!


video

No comments:

Post a Comment