Dec 7, 2015

Swim in the Atlantic Ocean


Hello Peeps! I haven't posted anything recently because I became very ill. Not sure what happened, but I became very sick on Friday and I'm just beginning to recuperate.

That being said, On to the good stuff! I didn't put this one on the list, but I think it deserves an honorable mention. "Swim in the Atlantic Ocean". I lived in Wilmington for almost 2 years and went to the beach more times than I can count and always had a blast. In my microscopic town of Eufaula, we barely had what you could call a lake, not to mention an actual beach. And I'm a southern girl, so having moved to the city, I went to the beach often to satisfy my need to have sand under my bare feet. They were very happy times, though. I would get off my highly stressful job and head to the beach and, often, would spend the day there. It's definitely therapeutic!


How do you unwind from a stressful day at work? Day at the beach? Comment below and enjoy the pics.

Stay happy, Peeps!




No comments:

Post a Comment