Nov 29, 2015

#89 Help feed the hungry here in America


This is part 2 to my little mission to feed people. I love to eat and I can't imagine children having to go hungry. We see on the tele every year, especially around Christmas and Thanksgiving, the faces of hungry children living abroad. I was surprised and appalled to learn that there are starving children here in the United States! And 16 million kids in America aren't getting the food they need. Nearly one in five children in America lives in households that struggle to put food on the table. So naturally, I jumped at the chance to do my part. I believe it was Food Lion who sent out plastic grocery bags, asking people to contribute spare non perishables. So I got my bag from the mailbox, filled it with some spare food and took it out to my mail lady. Stay tuned for round 3!Let's do our part, ladies and peeps!Peace and Love,#89 Feed the hungry here in America... Check!



No comments:

Post a Comment