Nov 28, 2015

#68 Create a Summer Soundtrack

Sometimes, life's moments should have background music played while they're happening. You know, like in the movies. When you're having fun, light hearted and upbeat music. And when you're approaching a moment of danger or uncertainty, the theme song from Jaws or Halloween. Okay, maybe not Halloween, but the point is, I wish my life had a soundtrack.

So, what I've decided is that all of my moments (the one's captured on film or photograph) shall have a soundtrack to them! I made a list of all of my favorite songs from this year, and some a little older to add to my videos and photo montages that I will create and post here for you delectation and delight! (Delectation, by the way, is a word that I borrowed from the movie The Prince of Egypt that means enjoyment!)

So here's my soundtrack list! It is made up of 4 disc and I'm pretty darn proud of my choices. But, do you see something that should have been added? Did I miss something? Comments are welcome, so let me know what you think and what you would recommend!

Thanks and enjoy, Peeps!

(PS, ALL SONGS CAN BE PURCHASED AND DOWNLOADED FROM ITUNES AND GOOGLE PLAY! 









































     

No comments:

Post a Comment