Oct 24, 2015

What is a Bucket List Anyway?

Hello Peeps! And welcome to my blog for my bucket list for the year 2015. This list most likely will continue over into 2016, which (trust me) will be a great and wonderful thing. So, you may be wondering...

WHAT IS A BUCKET LIST?

A bucket list is simply a list of things you want to do before you die. The first time I heard of this concept was on a show called The Buried Life. It's about 4 guys who come together and compile a list of 100 things they want to do before they die. More of their story can be found here... 

I saw "The Bucket List" in the months that followed and made my own list. It was really hard to get things done at first. I started a job where I was working 60+ hours and week and was too tired to do much of anything; so, I left that job and decided to do a bit of travelling and crossing items off my list as I went along. 

There are days where I don't see a point in going on. Days where I think this whole bucket list idea is just a waste. Those are days when I remember that things could be different for me in the worst way. I could be blind, deaf, I could be paralyzed. I could be dead. Life is too short and we are not guaranteed to be alive from one minute to the next. So I don't waste time and I try to get out everyday and do something. To see things. 


So, the question goes to you. What do you want to put on your bucket list?


***Check out these amazing sites for more info and inspiration for your own bucket list***



This video gives an interesting perspective on the bucket list...

No comments:

Post a Comment