Oct 24, 2015

#99 ATTEND A FASHION SHOW

I wasn’t sure how I would get this one done, but I knew it would be fun! Luckily, I worked with a lady who could get me in. I pulled out a dress I had gotten for my birthday, bought some jewelry that would complement my dress, and I was off and on my way!
 I picked up my ticket to the Wilmington Fashion Week event. Everything was so glamorous from the red carpet walk to the show itself. And the after party was amazing. I met so many inspiring people, all artists, models and fashion designers.


I expected to attend an event that was fashionable. Something interesting to experience and pretty cool to put on and cross off the old bucket list. But we’re not in this for vain gain, right? A girl’s night out turned out to be a true night of inspiration. But the after party was all fun and games!




No comments:

Post a Comment